Account Coordinator - New York
New York, Full-time
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Business Development team in attracting, servicing and retaining customers. The role performs various coordinating and administrative tasks that help ensure that targets are achieved.
- Support Account Services on client communication - client meeting set up, note taking, emailing, pulling together docs, making sure things are ready for meetings, etc.
- Assist the Account Services / Project Management in the day-to-day management of project needs & initiatives.
- Review all final project deliverables with a detailed eye to ensure they're error-free, on-brand & align with brief.
- Assist with timeline management.
- Work w/ external vendors on various assignments, acting as liaison w/ meeting coordination, asset delivery, & more.
- Monitoring industry trends and innovations.
- Provide general support (account and administrative) to NY Management team.
- Develop understanding of clients business to grow into account manager.
- Experience in a client/account management role.
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Solid communication skills written and verbal.
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Ability to collaborate productively and effectively across all teams, maintaining positive attitude
- Proven team player, positive attitude a must, self-motivation, and adaptability and flexibility in new situation
- Salary: circa $60k per annum depending on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 401K – matched up to 3%
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision
- Holidays: 22 days holiday per year increasing with service + plus public holidays
- Mental Health support
- Great Learning & Development opportunities
- Fantastic office environment in a nice location