Growth Marketing Manager - Auckland CBD
Auckland CBD, Full-time
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative & forward thinking, Growth Marketing Manager with B2B SaaS and or Service Marketing experience to join our creative studio in Auckland.
This is a chance to stretch your marketing skills by working closely with a team of Architects, Designers, 3d Real-time artists, UI/UX designers & programmers in an award-winning company working at the bleeding edge creating 3d experiences of award winning projects around the world.
You will have a self-starter mentality, be an entrepreneur at heart & be able to develop world class marketing strategies and programs targeted at B2B residential, commercial & master plan developers.
Be prepared to push the creative boundary & thrive within a highly driven creative team culture.
The role of the Growth Marketing Manager is to drive the marketing strategy (inbound & outbound) through to execution, by effectively building awareness, brand equity, enhancing product engagement and maximising customer and business growth across the full range of products and services for unbuilt architecture, master plans & city-scale digital twins. The primary clients are in the Real Estate, Hospitality, eCommerce & Digital Twin Sectors.
Ultimately as the guardian of the brand, the Growth Marketing Manager must ensure effective lead demand generation, which is scalable (both mass & targeted), efficient (lowest cost per acquisition possible) and effective (quality of marketing qualified leads & retention of existing customers) across the APAC region (from time-to-time support other regions).
- Develop and execute growth marketing strategies, programs and activities that align with the company's revenue goals and ambition for its full suite of products & services,
- Drive and build a consistent positive revenue stream through all possible channels (online/offline). Where channel opportunity exists but not yet utilised, develop and build entrepreneurial solutions for acquiring/retaining business using the full suite of growth marketing skills,
- Work with the Chief Product Officer to develop brand/product positioning, proposition and communication that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors,
- Conceptualize and craft product related marketing and sales content in collaboration with the Sales team, intended for a variety of platforms and channels,
- Be the single point of contact for organising all marketing activities for execution, while working with the wider team and external vendors to implement activity and campaigns successfully,
- Build the right Go-To-Market strategy and an acquisition plan for each product & service to build awareness and increase impact and adoption,
- Fully understand the buyer and personas, industry trends, and the other competitive products & services in the similar space,
- Work with data from different sources, identify insights to work on and then pursue the right strategies to ensure the metrics are in line with revenue goals.
- +5 Years proven work experience in Marketing with SaaS products, or relevant role.
- Tertiary level degree in Business studies or related field.
- Broad experience and mastery across digital systems and technology platforms, with specific experience in content delivery experiences, online and offline.
- Well-reasoned research and analytical skills,
- Ability to work with detail but understand the bigger picture,
- Problem analysis skills and sound judgement.
- Data-driven approach, deep comfort with digital tools, and curiosity to experiment with tools and techniques
- Seen and accepted as a highly trustworthy team member fostering collaboration, the sharing of ideas, influencing behaviours and decisions, and nurturing teamwork and performance,
- Highly organised, structured, meticulous & efficient with an agile mindset and an ability to make great judgement & quick decisions.
- Ability to take complex topics & relay them in simple terms to inexperienced clients,
- Experience in developing marketing plans that cover strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including acquisition plan, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc. Experience in driving an account based marketing approach would be a plus
- Bonus Scheme based on Company performance
- Holidays: 4 weeks holiday per year + plus STAT holidays
- Mental Health support
- Great Learning & Development opportunities
- Regular team events and social activities
- Fantastic office environment in a great location