People and Talent Manager
People and Talent Manager
About the Role
We are currently on the lookout for a People & Talent Manager to join our team based in London, working across requirements in London and New York during an exciting growth period!
You’ll have 3 main areas of focus in this role:
Attracting top talents – we’re growing rapidly and so you’ll be critical to our recruitment strategy by partnering with the leadership team to animate the recruitment process.
Engaging top talent – once they’re onboard, you’ll be supporting our team on their Boundary journey, be it through career development, wellbeing, engaging & guiding our management team in their role as people managers.
Professionalising HR operations – this means getting the basics right, ensuring we’re compliant and following best practice with regards to the People function, employment law, and our policies, and giving our team a frictionless experience with HR elements.
In other words, you’re key to making sure The Boundary remains a great place to work by being involved in the full employee lifecycle.
This will require you to think strategically about complex people topics that need savvy approaches but also be ready to roll-up your sleeves to get the work done well.
This is a standalone, office-based role in the UK and you’ll report directly to the CFO.
- Leading recruitment activities in London and NY and working with our global senior management teams
- Prioritising candidate experience – even if they aren’t successful, they’ve been able to learn throughout and enjoy the process.
On-boarding & integration:
- Ensure a great experience for new employees and guarantee a proper integration, e.g. engage prior to day one, organise first day, introduce to the team, follow up on integration process and probation periods, etc.
Learning & Career Development:
- In partnership with our leadership team, you will lead local engagement initiatives that champion a high-performance culture which supports our mission and business objectives.
- Work with our managers to ensure that they can develop their teams and help them progress their careers along the Consultant pathway.
Employee Experience & Daily HR:
- Ensure an excellent employee experience at every touch point in the lifecycle by answering daily HR questions and requests.
- Manage annual employee engagement activities.
- Manage HR system, right to work actions, contract changes, and employee benefits schemes.
We’re looking for someone who has at least 5 years existing experience in HR & recruitment within a creative services environment, be it in a large HR team where you are ready to take on a more autonomous, independent role, or in a similar work environment and looking for new experiences.
You’re not only looking to have an impact from a strategic and creative perspective, but you’re someone who gets things done. You’re proactive and love to get stuck in, working with our team to make this the best place to work.
Communication is key and you are comfortable challenging and developing senior members of the team, too.
Ideally, you have:
- Either a CIPD qualification or relevant HR/talent management experience.
- Experience in in-house recruitment/talent acquisition of high calibre talent.
- An excellent understanding of employment law.
- Experience implementing HR best practice and innovation across a range of HR disciplines.
- Experience in international recruitment including immigration and visa processes.
- Strong communication skills – ability to work alongside the senior management team as well as the wider business.
- The right to work in the UK.
Working for The Boundary
The Boundary is an equal opportunities employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, creed, religion, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military veteran status, current employment status, or any other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.