The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
What data is being collected
The types of information we collect on this website fall into two categories: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information
We only collect and process personally identifiable information (your data) for specific, legitimate purposes (for example: enquiring about a job application). Your data might include your name, email address, details about your education or employment history, geographical location and so on. It will be limited to the minimum amount required for the stated purpose at the point of collection. Your data is used only for the stated purpose you have consented to; it will be processed no further than necessary to carry out the stated purpose and will not be reappropriated for any other purpose. The provision of your data is not part of any statutory or contractual requirement or obligation. At no time will your data be subjected to automated decision-making or profiling.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- We will never pass your data on to a third party and will not contact you for marketing purposes without your express permission.
- To exercise any of your rights: to be informed; of access; to rectification; to erasure; to restrict processing; to data portability; to object, or; in relation to automated decision making and profiling, or if you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.s. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you believe we have not upheld our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office. Details on how to lodge a complaint can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/