Junior/Intermediate Realtime Architectural Modeller - Auckland
We are looking for innovative, creative & forward thinking, Realtime Architectural 3d Modeller/Artist at a Junior to Intermediate level with or without BIM experience to join our creative studio in central Auckland.
This is a chance to stretch your creative skills by working closely with a team of Architects, Designers, 3d Real-time artists, UI/UX designers & programmers in an award-winning company working at the bleeding edge creating 3d experiences of award winning projects around the world.
You will have a self-starter mentality & be able to develop accurate & detailed architectural 3d models for residential, commercial & master plan developments.
Be prepared to wear a lot of hats & thrive within a highly driven creative team culture.
About the Role
The role of the Realtime Architectural Modeller is to translate architectural designs, plans, & concepts into realistic 3D representations that can be used for Realtime & traditional visualisations of unbuilt architecture, master plans & city-scale digital twins. The primary clients are in the Real Estate, Hospitality, eCommerce & Digital Twin Sectors.
- Understanding Design Intent
- Develop 3D model assets & props for architecture, infrastructure & experiential projects.
- Develop 3D scenes & environments using BIM software & 3DsMax.
- Review design documentation provided by the architect or design team.
- Focus on accuracy & detail, ensuring that the dimensions, proportions, & spatial relationships of 3D architectural models & assets are precisely represented.
- Experience in creating accurate & visually compelling 3D architectural models, preferably within the architecture, construction, or related industries.
- Familiar with architectural drawings & a basic knowledge of the Architecture industry
- No Certification or Qualifications & required however a Diploma in Architectural Technology is preferred.
- A great level of general computing, computer networking & technology skills.
- Experience in various BIM software and/or Autodesk 3dsMax.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to think outside the box & find elegant solutions to 3d modelling challenges.
- Ability to communicate & work collaboratively with a team members from various disciplines.
- Bonus Scheme based on Company performance
- Holidays: 20 days holiday per year + STAT holidays
- Mental Health support
- Great Learning & Development opportunities
- Regular team events & social activities
- Fantastic office environment in a brilliant location