We provide the right environment and training to allow all our staff to realise their true potential and accelerate their professional development across all our teams, and a sharing and learning culture is at the core of who we are.
Artists flourish under the tutelage and guidance of both founding partners Peter Guthrie and Henry Goss, supported by our structured continuous learning and professional development programmes and seminars, while technical, commercial and operational team members thrive within a supportive management structure
We’re always on the look out for new talent so please don’t hesitate to get in touch or check out our current vacancies below.
To send us your portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to stand out from other applicants
We receive a lot of applications, here are some tips to make sure you get noticed.
- What to send? A single page CV and a PDF portfolio
- Keep it simple. Big images, clear layouts.
- Make it personal. A few lines about what attracted you to the position.
- Show your passion. We love seeing your personal projects
- Feel free to chase. Sometimes persistence pays off